base inserts

swarsmike

Well my idea for pandora is an occult style base similar to the store one. For the nephilim I'm thinking of a hellish style base

Go look at coolminiornot.com in the shop. They have a ton of stuff under bases, including Wyrd's.

There are some from Groundwerks called Temple Ruins that seem like they would fit well for the occult style. othing really comes to mind for hellfire, the lava ones looked pretty weak.

I have two crews based on Cool Mini stuff. The inserts are... meh (they're resin, but they seem... flimsy?). They also do full bases (with rounded/beveled edges). I loved those. They look great, and they're wicked solid.

Their Resin bases are good Resin (I've painted some resin that is really cheap or grainy in texture).

Hello first time poster.......I have been all over the web looking for the same getting ideas....IronHalo, Dragonforge, Microart studios, Groundwerks are fun have a few...but by far my favorites are from Scibor Monsterous.....Fenris on ebay are great for cobblestone/flagstone, his city ruins based for most of my resser crews. The only thing to really consider is how much out of pocket you are wishing to pay.. I make my own molds of 25mm rounds inserted into the basic hollowed out 30mm.

Fenris games. Look out for them on there ebay shop. Cracking bases or look for kerr and king also very good

I have used Fenris bases for my Ressurectionists which you can see in my Signature.

I've also picked up some of the post apocolype base inserts for my Dead Justice crew when it arrives and have some of their woodland bases for another project I'm not going to mention yet.

I'm almost up to order a 4th set of the Cthulhu 30mm for more Ressers.

I also sanded down one of the 40mm ones to be a base insert for a project which worked out really well.

http://www.fenrisgames.com/

or their ebay is as follows

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Fenris-Games