2/3/5

Abilities

Armor +2

Hard to Wound 2

Hard to Kill

Slow to Die

Immune to Influence

I'm a Cop You Idiot: Harmless

I'll be back: If this model is killed, before removing the model, place a 30mm Skynet marker in base contact with this model. At the End Closing Phase of the next turn, its controller may discard 1 Soulstone to place it in base contact with a Skynet marker, remove the marker from play. Each time this ability is used, reduce this model’s Wd stat by half. If this model is in play at the end of the Encounter due to I'll be back, it still counts as killed for VP purposes.

Political Influence: At the start of the game before the Start Draw phase, add 1 Soulstone to this crews Soulstone Cache.

Futuristic Machine: This model may ignore spells and effects that specifically target Constructs. When this model dies, it drops 2 Scrap counters.

True Lies: When drawing the Red Joker, the player may reveal the Red Joker to all opponents to draw an additional card.

Weapon, Sword of Atlanta: Paired. Magical.

Actions

Fast (+1)

(0) Bionic Legs: +2Wk/+2Ch

(0) Mud Bath: This Model may not be target by range attacks.

(1) Who Is Your Daddy, and What Does He Do? This models and target model perform a Wp->Wp duel. If target model looses the will power, this model gains one ability from target model. Abilities that reference a model by name may not be copied.

Triggers

Cb (:crows) [shotgun]: After Damaging defender within 4”, deal +2 Damage.

Cb (:tomes:tomesTome) [sword of Atlanta]: Deal +1 Dg if defender has a Ca of 6 or higher.

• 4 weeks later...