Leveticus & The Stolen?

JSKrush

I did a quick search and didn't seem to get any hits so I thought I'd ask the question...

From previous discussion I know the advantage of taking a Canine Remains with Leveticus to get a cheap model to make a Hollow Waif. Is there any reason you couldn't do the same trick with a The Stolen model? I know it's an extra point but if you kill it though Leveticus' spell to make a Waif, wouldn't it generate a rat, which you could then kill for another effect afterwards? Seems like it would be a better net value in points.

Thanks for the assistance!

Unfortunately this doesn't work. 1- Levi's spells can only be cast on enemy models and corpse counters, so you cant just blast a canine remain for a waif, you need to kill it first to make it a corpse counter and than make a waif. 2-Stolen are soulless models, meaning they are not living and do not drop counters.

Though honestly: you can't use the trick to turn them into a waif, but nothing is stopping you from taking them anyway :)

You would need to take some stuff so that the Stolen gain some utility but this is pretty easily done actually :)

First of: Horrible realisation and Inevitable Fate are quite good for a Levi crew, because Levi himself, the Hollow Waifs and Alyce are immune to the effects of it.

Levi will often take at least some models which require Wp duels (ala Rotten Belles, JD, Hanged), so a wellplaced Succumb could be a gamebreaker.

They are cheap, and by keeping them and Alyce unto late in activation, you can have an opponent with a greatly reduced hand, then is the time abandon on an important target, forcing him to discard 2 cards, making them very vulnerable to a Headshot, or having an important model insignificant, be aware that this strategy cost you your Stolen, but you will have a rat left (a living model in a Levi crew :shock: )