I'm going to win Masters of Malifaux next year with Som'er.

Justin

Haha, thats a good idea! Infact its something that is already in the pipework although initially on a European scale first time round, with Worldwide following year if it proves successful. There is a post on the Europe forum gauging interest in the idea http://wyrd-games.net/forum/showthread.php?t=21933. Country V Country to find the best National team!...

Unfortunately Lalochezia, there is a minimum standard required so you might not even get a game :aetsch:

What the crap? There's a European forum?

You've been scheming on your secret forum all along! Scheming!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the crap? There's a European forum?

You've been scheming on your secret forum all along! Scheming!

hahaha, scheming?...its called "communicating". Its all about communication!....

Individually im confident us European lot are good, but after some European competition amongst us honing our winning ways we will be coming to the US next year as a force to be reckoned with!... You Yanks best get practising!... lol

I'd say one hell of a dent. Still feel sorry for the guy who threw down his unbeaten Dreamer list in front of a crowd all expecting him to crush the British tourist.

By the end of turn one his entire list bar Master was dead. By turn three I'd hit all objectives and killed Dreamer and LCB.

That's how the UK rolls, be afraid.... be very afraid..... :P

With what type of crew did you play?

Haha, thats a good idea! Infact its something that is already in the pipework although initially on a European scale first time round, with Worldwide following year if it proves successful. There is a post on the Europe forum gauging interest in the idea http://wyrd-games.net/forum/showthread.php?t=21933. Country V Country to find the best National team!...

Unfortunately Lalochezia, there is a minimum standard required so you might not even get a game :aetsch:

Should count me in for this.

The biggest question is who to declare path to victory with.... *eyes all his Neverborn Masters* I think it has to be Pandora, my one true Master and the one that got me into the game. But then there is Dreamer and all my attachment to him...*scratches beard* To hard to pick!

*echos* Yeah what crew did you play? Dreamer has some honestly horrendous match-ups that are heck to win against.

*echos* Yeah what crew did you play? Dreamer has some honestly horrendous match-ups that are heck to win against.

I'm oddly reminded of playing poker with my mom. If you ever folded and asked what hand she had she would just say, "The winning one."

...I had an interesting childhood.

I'm oddly reminded of playing poker with my mom. If you ever folded and asked what hand she had she would just say, "The winning one."

...I had an interesting childhood.

All im gonna say is that magic taught the boy a lesson with a mother figure who is just as interesting!

Well as long as we're letting people know the truth, Tomorrow I will be at the NOVA Open (Winning) and next year I will be in Indianapolis at the Master of Malifaux event and to keep things rolling I guess I'll just go ahead and win that one too.

Anyone else making it down to the DC area for Open this weekend? We're trying to knock the GW fanboys down a peg or two.

Well as long as we're letting people know the truth, Tomorrow I will be at the NOVA Open (Winning) and next year I will be in Indianapolis at the Master of Malifaux event and to keep things rolling I guess I'll just go ahead and win that one too.

Anyone else making it down to the DC area for Open this weekend? We're trying to knock the GW fanboys down a peg or two.

I would have been there had I realized in was that weekend >.> I've never really bothered to keep track of what convention is when... probably time I start heh.

Best of luck you Zeph!

bring it on, britses!!!! :D

Have no doubt, we will!..but all to make us all stronger for next years big tourny, we gotta put our skills where our mouths are and prove to the Yanks us European lot are made of win!

Good luck this weekend Zeph, and bring it on at GenCon 2012, Not worth unpacking my models unless I have some challenge!... haha

Edited by Drake

Have no doubt, we will!..but all to make us all stronger for next years big tourny, we gotta put our skills where our mouths are and prove to the Yanks us European lot are made of win!

true true, we have some good players here (i'm not one of them though)

i secretly suspect one of our players to be build or grown in a lab, he's way to good, need more evidence though

I would have been there had I realized in was that weekend >.> I've never really bothered to keep track of what convention is when... probably time I start heh.

I'll help you

Adepitcon. End of April. Chicago Burbs. Be there. :)

As for all the rest of the chatter. I don't care where you come from or who you are. You'll going down next August to me. That is if I convince my wife to let me play(Stupid Gencon as a family vacation plan ruining all my plans to play Malifaux all weekend :) )

For a true Masters it should be 5 round, require each crew leader to be used once.

I would say 4 rounds, only because Wyrd has stated that Henchman are meant to be a challenge to play and not meant to be replacement masters(plus it gets into the whole headache of where Von Shill can be used)

But for Adepticon maybe a late night, single elimination 4 round event that requires you only use you faction master once could be fun.

Pandora, JackDaw, Doppleganger, 2x Sorrows, Poltergeist, Stitched Together

He told me to bring it ;)

Did you use Dementia on Pandora? Otherwise it's hard to imagine you could reach the enemy at turn 1 without a major positioning mistake by your opponent.

Did you use Dementia on Pandora? Otherwise it's hard to imagine you could reach the enemy at turn 1 without a major positioning mistake by your opponent.

I wouldn't be surprised by a positioning mistake.

Anybody with an undefeated list is probably used to just dropping it on people and watching them lose.

True skill comes from experience. And experience usually means mistakes.

I'd say it was a positioning mistake, two Lilitu and two Lelu dropped all boxed together for a lure/double take combo. He wasn't expecting that when his alpha strike failed I'd send a doppleganger and two sorrows with emotional trauma up the board, jackdaw in his face to turn off cheating then three casts of project emotions to blast template them all :)

Mwhahahaa..... :P

(disclaimer : yes he'd never set himself up for that again)