Collidi

rudders

So here is my painted Collodi crew I am using for 25ss at the mo. The Stitched have been "borrowed" from my Dreamer crew so the bases are slightly different - the question I am struggling with is am I really anal enough to paint up another couple of stitched on the same bases as Collodi or consider rebasing my Dreamer crew....

DSCF2139.jpg

And with the Wicked Dolls I am painting Zoraida with each little doll a faction colour so I figured these are just bigger versions so I have a red and purple one to go to complete the set.

Edited by rudders

I always hated Yellow and red so this was a bit of a challenge I set myself. I like the idea of Collodi as a travelling circus act/performer. I though bright colours to attract the kiddies but wanted the yellow to look a bit dirty as well. Here are the close ups of the front of each model - Stitched are missing at mo as I haven't photo'd the Dreamer crew yet.

Collodi-Front.jpgM2-Front.jpgM1-Front.jpgM3-Front.jpgM4-Front.jpgWD1-Front.jpgWD2-Front.jpgWD3-Front.jpg

I really like this. If i am not mistaken you are the only person who has photos of Collodi on the forums. I just put in an order for him at my lgs. really looking forward to it now that i have seen a pic other than the studio ones.

I like your color scheme. i am still trying to figure one out for myself. haha I dig how dingy your yellows turned out of Collodi and the marionettes.

Overall, was it a fun crew to have on the painting table?