Some C/S WIPs

Crunchysock

I decided I would probably run my Convict Gunslinger with Perdita alot, no real strategic reason, I just know Mexicans love jailbirds. It's not racist if I say it cause my wife is Mexican and, nevermind, anyway. Not being a fan of the Convict's hair I decided it needed to go. If I was more skilled with the green stuff I'd try to make him look like Danny Trejo but I'm not so he's getting some Lee Press On Accessories. I gave him an eyepatch, cause it's gangster, and I'm working on a Perdita style hat for him, so him and his ruca look clean together.

photo-4.jpg

photo1-1.jpg

Tune in tomorrow (maybe, probably not though) when I turn my Enslaved Nephelim into El Cucuy, cause really, what's a Mexican girl know about a Nephelim.

Thanks M/B, are there pictures of yours posted? I just finished him up a while ago. It was my first base of that type so it didn't come out entirely like I envisioned but I'm okay with it. Overall for my third mini I'm stoked. I'm going to go post it over on CMON and see what kinda feedback and tips I can pick up.

Con4.jpg

Con3.jpg

Con2.jpg

Con1.jpg

Edited by Crunchysock

• 2 weeks later...