Must have more puppets!!!

The Fett

I went overboard and spent a few hundred more than planned. Anyway, I have over 50 puppets to finish. I am working on a couple of armies to demo the game to friends and at a local store. I'm thinking I may try to trade for some other puppets I want if I get any more expansion packs 1-3.

I agree! Not only do I love this game but the models are so much frn to paint. And their size let's me finish each model in no time.

I ran a few demos at my local shop the day after Gencon without painting my crews. I wanted to wet everyones appetite and generate some presales at the store. Now i'm not showing it again till I have everything painted.

Everyone I got intoo a demo put down cash for the starter. I can't wait to have more people to play with

As I have said before my wife and I bought the entire set at Gen Con this year. We had to draft who we wanted to paint to avoid a fight over minis XD. I am looking forward to the sets hitting the local stores so I can grab another box of pawns so there are some options for 4 player games.