collodi help

Hotpants

I havn't heard that term before, but I think its when you stall out with everything you can so you go last. Then have a marionette push Collodi as far forward as possible, then he activates goes forward or gives everything fast. Lastly the Wicked dolls you kept until last activate, use a (0) to get pushed into contact with Collodi, then attack or charge.

I think it works best with both Zorida & Collodi since on the follow up turn you can have the Wicked dolls do first attack, then use (0) to get pushed back to Zorida. Collidi can usually survive because he can transfer damage to his puppets.

I have only played one game with Collodi myself against Hoffman but it went pretty well.

I normally start with Collodi give all my puppets within 4" fast. Then he casts puppet show to try and give two of them melee expert.

Then a maronette will walk 5", then pull strings to bring collodi into base contact.

Next Maronette will zero action so he is in base contact with collodi. He will then either charge or move and pull strings to move Collodi depending on where the enemy is or what I am doing.

Third Maronette does the same either move Collodi another 10" or charge and do some damage as he should have melee expert

Fourth Maronette will either use its zero action and then charge or will use pull strings to pull Collodi to it to pull him to saftey.

I try and waste enemy activations with my sitched together or wicked dolls so I can move all the maronettes at the same time.

I have only played one game with Collodi myself against Hoffman but it went pretty well.

I normally start with Collodi give all my puppets within 4" fast. Then he casts puppet show to try and give two of them melee expert.

Then a maronette will walk 5", then pull strings to bring collodi into base contact.

Next Maronette will zero action so he is in base contact with collodi. He will then either charge or move and pull strings to move Collodi depending on where the enemy is or what I am doing.

Third Maronette does the same either move Collodi another 10" or charge and do some damage as he should have melee expert

Fourth Maronette will either use its zero action and then charge or will use pull strings to pull Collodi to it to pull him to saftey.

I try and waste enemy activations with my sitched together or wicked dolls so I can move all the maronettes at the same time.

collodi has an abbility that calls holding the strings

so you can activate them imediatly ;)

greetz Black