Lucky Pulls

ispep

Today at work I bought a pack of Magic 2012, and pulled a foil Jace, Memory Adept. Probably one of the top 5 most sought after foils in the set, current prices on ebay are 60+ dollars. I've also opened 2 non-foil Jaces in the past few weeks.

I once opened a X-51 Nether Rocket loot card from a WoW TCG pack. At the time it was going for around $150.

What are your most memorable packs?

(and yes, I actually just made this thread to brag about my shiny new Jace)

That's the issue, he's TOO good. As in, too versatile. You saw him too often when I played, and unless your desk splashed green for him, you were selling yourself short on competitiveness, OR you could shell out $50+ per goyf to get 4 and have a better deck.

I'll stick to Mini's where I can control where my money goes. I hate boosters, and resale on cardboard is ridiculous on prices.

I remember when I bought my one and oly Pokemon card pack and got a foil Charizard, I still have the fella somewhere. I've picked up my fair share of rare cards and figure from games, I was a big fan of the IndyClix and managed to get a unique in each of the first 5 or 6 boxes I picked up, heheh.