A dedication to Zee

Mydnight

Here's how the story goes. Several months ago, probably around May, before the Malifaux fervor hit in full I had sat down at my desk to assemble some Necropunks. I discovered that they weren't quite there, which is to say that the arms were missing. After a brief moment of sadness I appealed to Wyrd customer service. The reply came from Zee who requested some information as well as a few pictures. I supplied the desired info and a few days later I received an email from him telling me that the missing parts were on the way. Several days following that, I did indeed get them (fortunately McMourning wasn't around to nab them from me yet). I felt a little bad when I saw that Zee/Wyrd had paid $8.00 to ship me a small package of arms, and I resolved to make it up to him! So here they are! Burning the midnight oil and exploring the madness of sleep deprivation, my set of Necropunks. I wish to dedicate this paint job to Zee for the great customer service he provided to me.

Thanks Zee!

23xn9.jpg

JsP3f.jpg

4lCmH.jpg

EjUcK.jpg

z4EYs.jpg

2anc3.jpg

so1tv.jpg

pfuoJ.jpg

WweJH.jpg

iKhIP.jpg

I can only hope that my humble skills have managed to express my appreciation for Wyrd. I'll see you guys Thursday morning!

Wow... those are some scary little guys! :D Liking the paint jobs and bases... only not sure on that green/blue base.. is that finished? other than that nice work! :D

Thanks guys :-)

Yea, the base is finished more or less. Before the morgue bases were released I wanted to get my hands on some, so I decided to experiment with molding my own. I actually used the grate on the back of my PC's power supply to make this one. I had also run out of inserts at the time and it seemed like a good enough excuse as any. Maybe I'll pick up some Morgue Accessories at Gen Con and throw a few on there :D

Zee is indeed the man, it's good to know Wyrd has strong customer service to back up their line of beautiful minis.

i think i just had a ZEEgasm :P

I actually got to meet Zee at Gen Con, I cannot say enough good things about the guy :-) Very enthusiastic, with a love for the game that is just infectious. Not only that, he knew where people were coming from when they came to Malifaux and was even able to peg that I used to play War Machine. It was a delight to be able to show him those in person.