How often do you play

Chucklemonkey

Got no store particularly local here so there's 4-5 of us who get together each Sunday to game at a mates... between wargaming and D&D each of us normally gets in 1-2 games each week split between Malifaux and WarmaHordes (with Malifaux games currently getting precedence even though we're running a league of WM/H)

That said our games are all laid back and take longer than they probably should due to still wrapping our heads around everything and a fair bit of conversation cross tables :)

I haven't played this game for over 6 months now and even then I had only played a handful of starter games.

Real life has got in the way of playing, though I still purchase the models in the hope that someday they will hit the table!

And as for Warhammer or Bloodbowl (the other two games i tend to play) I haven't touched them for almost a year!

A pregnant wife, and then a newborn take up a lot of time....;)

Ive had malifaux for about a year and a half or so now and I aint played a game yet. No one I know collects it so as much as id like to play I just cant. So for now im just painting

There are a few guys down in seaham who have started playing and their lgs has a games night on a Tuesday.

Only just learnt of them myself and have struggled to make it the last few weeks but it may be an option for you.

My LGS is open for games on a Tuesday and Thrusday, where I'll normally get a game in.

Ditto, wever our core of regular players, and a few coming into it more, now if we can get some more into the game with Dumb Lucks Demo day a week saturday and a local league starting in september, hopefully it will get even better.