Tabling?

SgtoSunshine

Question

After a very brief time with the search engine I couldn't find anything in regards to being tabled. More precisely, what happens when you table someone. Does the game end there? If so does the person tabled automatically lose? If not then victory point totals? Or do the turns persist with the other player making actions to finish their objectives. For example I have four victory points, but my opponent has three. I get tabled. If the game were to persist he could continue on and destroy the evidence and take the win.

tldr Does being tabled cause you to auto lose? Does the game persist after one person is wiped off the board?

5 answers to this question

I tabled a player and lost the game as he had completed more of his strategies and schemes than I had.

Still a very enjoyable game.

The game does technically go on I think though; so you may have one or more turns to complete your tasks. (I may be wrong on this last point though, it has been a little while since I read up)

Yup. Keep playing to 6 turns, flip for varying encounter length, continue if necessary. The player with models on the table keeps activating his crew assuming he can still attain additional VP.

At least ... that's how we've always played it. Doing so is especially important in a tourney situation where gaining a few additional VP after tabling an opponent can make a big difference in the overall standings.

Edited by Hatchethead