Bristols first Malifaux Tournament

Angor

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a bit new to all this so wondered if I could get some help.

I have read the gaining ground info but not sure I have understood. The bit I am struggling with is what strategy and schemes that will be used. Can we only use a scheme once per tourni? and do we flip for Strategy every game?

Thanks for your help

Luke.

The bit I am struggling with is what strategy and schemes that will be used. Can we only use a scheme once per tourni? and do we flip for Strategy every game?

It will only be the core strategies being used. Either we will set up boards specifically or have them random (we will probably decide the day before while setting up). Schemes can only be chosen once each so you will need to time your choices well.

Dont stress out about the format too much we will make everything quite clear on the day. As long as you familiarise youself with the core encounter strategies then you will be fine.

Hope this helps. Please contact me with any other questions you have.

Hah...I have so many tales of last minute tourney painting till ridiculous times to even tell...you'd be amazed!

Is it bad I am tempted to start a new crew from a faction I have never played right now?

...Mainly because Bristol ain't ranked :D And I need something to paint

Looks like it could be quite busy at Cut & Thrust on Friday, which is good.

Yup, good news indeed.

The store opening hours are normally from 10 til 5.30 on a friday but seeing as you all seem so nice (and because Angor is whining about not being able to game on Saturday) i'll be staying open later to tournie goers. Don't expect much in the way of service and there's bound to be a bit of disruption ie flying paint and the stench of spray as we finish off and shift boards around and get things sorted for the event.