No pandora avatar smiley?

well, maybe because they don't have an avatar for pandora yet,

when i started with malifaux, i heard a rumour here on the forum i think that they will change the avatar form of pandora, maybe this confirms that rumour?

don't believe my though, my assumption is based on something i heard 8 months ago ;)

We noticed in the store this past week that the most recent clamshell of the 'Avatar' Pandora model was shipped with a 30mm base, rather than the old 40mm one. So we're thinking that perhaps this will actually become the Alternate Pandora model, and the Avatar will be something entirely new.

We noticed in the store this past week that the most recent clamshell of the 'Avatar' Pandora model was shipped with a 30mm base, rather than the old 40mm one. So we're thinking that perhaps this will actually become the Alternate Pandora model, and the Avatar will be something entirely new.

i don't know if this is the conformation of the rumour :D

*whistle innocently* :whistle:

Personally I've been preping my A. Pandora model to be used in place of my normal Pandora. I believe it is legal to for their tourney formats as it is still a Pandora Model, it is 100% Wyrd produced, and there really is no confusing it with anything else in the game.

Hmmm thinking back, I ordered mine off the Wyrd site a few months ago. It came with a large base (yes 50mm O.o). But since I already had my plan for it, I just used a Small Base. But it is one of my favorite models from their line.