Lady J is Dead....kind of

aka_hazard

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

atlernate justice? noo i don't think so. alternate model is the same model, but in a different pose. and i don't think justice her head can be taken off like that ;)

Hard to say. The alt models are more than a simple re-pose, they're meant to compliment their Avatars. Hmmmmm ...

Hard to say. The alt models are more than a simple re-pose, they're meant to compliment their Avatars. Hmmmmm ...

maybe, but sonnia her alternate stands with a skull, and her avatar hasn't got any skull tough,

still, it would be weird,, compliment, but it still has to be wiht there current faction, i don't think the guild would like it if justice would run everyday with her head in her hands,,

atlernate justice? noo i don't think so. alternate model is the same model, but in a different pose. and i don't think justice her head can be taken off like that ;)

the first 4 where all avatars, it would be weird if they now gave an alternate model.

You assume all 4 of the others are Avatars. We know Sonnia's and Seamus' are but the rest could be something else entirely.

I've just read hol the thread

And here are my thoughts:

If this is gonna be Justice's avatar i ain't gonna like it. I mean justice without her head isn't justice anymore.

Also some say that she is gonna be a new belle for Seamus, I think Seamus would be a new minion for Justice ;)

greetzz

Blacktao

I've just read hol the thread

And here are my thoughts:

If this is gonna be Justice's avatar i ain't gonna like it. I mean justice without her head isn't justice anymore.

Also some say that she is gonna be a new belle for Seamus, I think Seamus would be a new minion for Justice ;)

greetzz

Blacktao

well,, rasputina inside a huge ice golem isn't rasputina,, but that's the point of avatars, they aren't what they where,,

but i don't think that the avatar of justice will be her holding her head in her hands,, i think they wil give it some more special effects,, at least i hope so,,

well,, rasputina inside a huge ice golem isn't rasputina,, but that's the point of avatars, they aren't what they where,,

but i don't think that the avatar of justice will be her holding her head in her hands,, i think they wil give it some more special effects,, at least i hope so,,

If this is the avatar of Justice then I'm only gonna play with Perdita en Marcus for there Avatars (if there not kinda THIS)

I know a thing or 2 you can do with Marcus :P

greetzz

Blacktao