Healing & preventing wounds question

Vinncent

Question

hi,

i have a simple question about healing and preventing wounds question, because me and my friend have different opinion in this topic:

how many times can i pay SS coast for Healing & for preventing wounds? just once both situation?, or how many times i will?

(of coures models with Use SS ability and with SS left).

4 answers to this question

Healing you can do as many times as you want, provided you have soulstones and actions during your turn (p 33).

However Damage prevention you can only do once every time you are about to suffer damage.

Pg 48.

Preventing Wounds

A model with the Use Soulstones Ability can discard one Soulstone to prevent Wd it is about to suffer. Before the model suffers Wd, it discards a Soulstone and then flips one Fate Card (Prevention Flip), referring to the Wound Prevention Chart for the results. Reduce the number of Wd the model suffers by the amount listed in the chart. If the model flips the Red Joker, all Wounds it would have suffered are prevented. If the flip prevents more Wd than were incoming, the additional prevented Wd are lost; the model does not heal Wd previously suffered.

Edited by goblyn13

You can prevent wounds every time you take damage, but only once per stack of damage taken.

To make a healing flip you have to use a (1) action. You can do this as your free (1) action when you die if you have slow to die. In this case no matter how much damage you originally took, as you can't go below 0 Wounds you will therefore be left on the amount of Wounds you heal, if you flip a Black Joker sucks to be you (the model is dead).