Value of LCB?

Nu Fenix

I was just wondering, roughly what is the value of Nightmare LCB, in a shrink-wrapped box?

I ask because I find e-bay to be an erratic guide, as well as pot-luck. And on here, people say they want to buy one or sell one, but never discuss numbers.

Are they either decreasing or increasing in value, or just staying steady?

Price wise, I am asking in Pounds, due to being in the UK?

He said Retailed, as in past tense.

The value of LCB is now the same as any other collectable. It's worth whatever someone else is willing to pay for it. Someone may be able to scoop one up for 38 Pounds. Someone else may have to shell out 125 +.

Right now there is one up on eBay US for $65 with a day left to go. I fully expect the price to skyrocket the week of and the month after Gencon. It's the nature of the beast.

-Brandu

Edited by Brandu

They are pretty much valueless thesedays after it was discovered that they were eating family pets and small children.

Luckily I have opened a re-homing centre for them where they can live out the rest of their days in peace, free from the hateful eyes of cat and dog owners everywhere.

I will happily allow you to send him to me and I won't even charge the usual fees. PM me for further details