MALIFAUX UKGT-5TH AND 6TH NOV-Jo’s Malifaux Ho Bonfire in the Breach–Burn the Witch!

Neverata

First: I just wanted to claim Post #800

Second, it looks like I won't be getting my Lilitu and Nekima in time, so if someone wouldn't mind volunteering to <cough> lend me the models for the two days, you will have my eternal gratitude. You can have them back for the Saturday night XD

I could lend you my Nekima but she's currently falling apart and as such lost a bit of paint. If you're happy to do a quick refurb on her then she's yours for the weekend.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could lend you my Nekima but she's currently falling apart and as such lost a bit of paint. If you're happy to do a quick refurb on her then she's yours for the weekend.
I don't mind doing refurbs in the slightest :D

But I'd rather see if I can have both models lent from one person. Just to stop me being so confused :P

Ben, unfortunately it would make results inaccurate due to on one day there would be byes, yet on the other day there wouldn't be byes.

You can still come down for the hell of it, but all players have to play both days to keep numbers even. Unless you can find yourself a stand in for your games on Sunday!