I was wondering what your thoughts were on the following list

Neverborn Crew - 35 - Scrap

Zoraida, the Hag -- 6 Cache

Collodi

Primordial Magic

4 * Marionette

2 * Stitched Together

2 * Wicked Doll

I was play testing the above list but had another wicked doll instead of the Primordial.

The problem I was finding was that from about turn 2 I was without a control hand for some of the time(Lost a couple of times with gamble). So I thought about attaching the Primordial to Collodi.

This would not only give me an extra control card but another chance to cast breath of life as well.

The only issue is that it isn't a doll for theme wise but who knows what is coming in book 3.

Edited by AdrianMills

I helped someone learn to play last night, who wanted to use Pandora.

I went for Zoraida and used Collodi with her. I have complete respect for him, even with Pull Strings being once per activation.giving them Fast & then casting to give Melee Expert was silly, especially with paired hands and saying no cheating or stones on next strike.

I was tempted to use Primordial Magic for the same reason, and wish I had. I think it will do more for you than another doll.

I'd say give it a shot then some feedback afterwards, as I ain't get to try for a few weeks now.