obey tricks against a daydream

boyzie

Played my first dreamer crew and I have been trying to come up with ways to deal with it.

I hated the fact my ortegas couldn't Target the dreamer while he was in 3 in inches of a daydream.

This got me thinking why not obey the daydream away with perdita/abuela/enslaved nephlim and then fill the dreamer with lead.

I then got thinking what other obey mayhem could I do. Could I get the day dream to cast magical extension spells of the dreamer like calm dreams which would enable me to bury any nightmares of my choice within six inches. This would be useful if the dreamer had several nightmares around him. EN obeys day dream to do calm dreams burying all nightmares around the dreamer and then perdita obeys daydream to walk away and then perdita fills the dreamer with lead with the other COMPANIONED crew ready for LCB when he pops out.

Would this work?

Any other tricks?

Edited by boyzie

dont think that u can obey the daydream to bury the nightmares since calm dreams says friendly and while under obey u dont count as friendly.

as for obeying him to walk away that would work. however chompy would interupt the companion chain when he pops out since he activates immediately

dont think that u can obey the daydream to bury the nightmares since calm dreams says friendly and while under obey u dont count as friendly.

as for obeying him to walk away that would work. however chompy would interupt the companion chain when he pops out since he activates immediately

What he said, good thought though

So could I obey the daydream to cast frightening nightmare to bring out LCB? Does LCB activate immediately doing that?

Just read 'one master' so yes he would. Could be cool to place unburied nightmares on terrain that causes damage, lava flows etc.

If I was playing he dreamer against guild I wuld bring 1 stitched. And I would start the game with a stiched and the dreamer on the board.

Double walk, creepy fog, one.

I can fly, wal... then id survey the board and pass pass or un bury some nightmares.

Sorry I don't understand. Is that a reply to one of my question or how you would deal with the trick?

@boyzie: if you are running the Ortegas, there is a REALLY easy way to take out the Dreamer and the nightmares... Papa Loco's "Take ya With Me" spell does not target any one model... it is a 6" pulse. You just need to make sure he's within range of the dreamer. Then, when he dies... he does MORE damage... also not targeting any one model. *shifty eyes* I have yet to try this... but... when things go boom... everyone is happy *grins evilly*

@boyzie: if you are running the Ortegas, there is a REALLY easy way to take out the Dreamer and the nightmares... Papa Loco's "Take ya With Me" spell does not target any one model... it is a 6" pulse. You just need to make sure he's within range of the dreamer. Then, when he dies... he does MORE damage... also not targeting any one model. *shifty eyes* I have yet to try this... but... when things go boom... everyone is happy *grins evilly*

Unfortunately the dreamer is immune to pulses etc.

As a Dreamer player I can tell you that while I don't typically run an Alp bomb, the one or two times I did the Alps were dropped smack in the middle of a cluster of enemy units. You'd definitely be out of range for a Kiss, and while there's a chance you might be able to get a Steal Breath off, it would be more of an annoyance than anything since he'd be out of range of Feed on Dreams.