Regnak and Scribe's "A Malifaux Couples Modelling Thread"... Thread.

Regnak

loving the fence idea! we will need to get that display cabinet rather sooner than later. don't want the ferrets to take a chunk out of all your nice conversions :)

looking forward to continuing work on my daydreams when I'm back. wish I could decide a colour scheme or some nice base conversion.

• 3 weeks later...
You seem to have a lot of stuff on the go at once, how do you find working in that way? I'm a finish one thing and then onto the next kind of guy, but it does result in a lot of unpainted minis.

I do like jumping around and working on some before working on others. They will all get completed in the end, there is just some that I fancy working on at a certain time :D I have a Death Korps of Krieg army that I've been working on for a year which contains LOADS of troops. They are all alike so I guess the sudden additional of characterful Malifaux stuff has made me a bit uncontrollable! :D I'm also very out of practice when it comes to non 40k stuff... too used to painting stuff like this..

drider2.jpg

Edited by Regnak

Looks great to me! I'm the same with the Malifaux stuff, it is pretty much all I want to paint at the moment. I was doing quite well working through my other armies but I'm really into individual minis so Malifaux appeals the most.

It's nice to get a whole crew painted fairly easily as opposed to hundreds of very similar models.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Absolutely classic, nothing like homage to a great movie. Do think he needs a double barreled shot gun though (otherwise you wont be able to say things like "Good, bad, I'm the man with the gun" and "This is my boom stick")

I was actually tempted to make the shotgun and back holster like the film but sorta chickened out as I didn't want to ruin it... I might go back and add this in the future now you mention it :)