Greetings from Ye Olde London Town

Regnak

Hey Everyone,

I'm the latest n00b to register on these forums but have been lurking a little while. Like a few people on here I saw this game at Salute in London this year.... Well I say I did but it was my Fiancee who "Dragged" me over to have a look. We both really liked the look of the mini's and the use of cards instead of dice was nicely refreshing. When we got home we jumped on the Wyrd site to see what was available and ordered the Core Rule Book and 2x Fate Decks. For our starter models I picked the The Ortega's (Inc. the awesome Abuela) and the Fiancee picked out The Dreamer and some of the Neverborns. We are currently painting these up ready for our first game and I'm slowly working on some Terrain.

So yeah, that's basically it..

Tony/Regnak

Hi Regnak, glad to see more Londoners around here.

We're running a tournament at my local club tomorrow, pop down for a pint if you'd like to see some good games.

I don't know if you have a gaming club or group to play Malifaux, but I'll be running a demo next Tuesday at Dark Sphere and would be happy to guide you two through your first games, and of course to play against you soon.

Hi Regnak, glad to see more Londoners around here.

We're running a tournament at my local club tomorrow, pop down for a pint if you'd like to see some good games.

I don't know if you have a gaming club or group to play Malifaux, but I'll be running a demo next Tuesday at Dark Sphere and would be happy to guide you two through your first games, and of course to play against you soon.

Hey Talishko. Thanks for the kind offer. I am unfortunately working tomorrow and also next Tuesday, Doh! :ballchain

I work 4 in 4 off night shifts and that's weekends and start of the week ATM. If you wouldn't mind letting me know when any of your future demo's are I'd love to take you up on the offer. :)

Welcome! great to see the growing group in and around London, and I know you have a great Henchman there in Talishko too. Great to hear that you and your fiancee both got excited about the game, I think you'll both enjoy it. Yes another gaming couple to join up! Just get those crews together and get playing :D

Welcome! great to see the growing group in and around London, and I know you have a great Henchman there in Talishko too. Great to hear that you and your fiancee both got excited about the game, I think you'll both enjoy it. Yes another gaming couple to join up! Just get those crews together and get playing :D

Thanks Eric. We will get our crews painted and start gaming ASAP *Salutes* :D

I'm in the SE and it takes me about 15mins to reach Victoria station.

Handily situated for either of the two clubs then - Cross GC are in Borough High Street, just along from London Bridge, and Clapham Wargamers have a location clue in the name.

Your fiancee has great taste in minitures! Neverborns are where its at!

Oh my, where are my manners?!

*ahem* Hello and welcome to the wonderfully Wyrd ways of Malifaux. Hope you enjoy your time here. Now, to your left is the waste lands and dead ahead is the Graveyard (heh dead... graveyard..)

Your lovely lady can follow me to Zoraida's house for some bones and biscuits. :) Its delightful really!

Oh and please watch where your walking. The terror tots are loose.

Before you go please have a sweet. *offers sweet*