Forum browsing on the go

There is an app available for assorted smartphone platforms called Tapatalk. It formats vBulletin and other forum systems so they are easier to read/use from a smartphone.

Is there any chance of Wyrd adding support for the forums? It is a free plug-in for the forums, and the actual app has a small fee for the user. As far as I can tell there is no impact on the forums if you aren't using the app to access them.

http://www.tapatalk.com

I often browse and post to the forum while mobile, by simply going to the website. Other than accounting for screen size I've not had any issues. What do you gain from the app?

I'm an app junkie and not adverse to hearing about a new one if it is good. :)

I often browse and post to the forum while mobile, by simply going to the website. Other than accounting for screen size I've not had any issues. What do you gain from the app?

I'm an app junkie and not adverse to hearing about a new one if it is good. :)

The primary feature is proper formating for your phone, so you don't have to zoom in and out and scroll all over the place. It also allows you to upload images from your phone, easy log in, notifications of new posts in threads you are subscribed to.

Tapatalk is a forum app on the iPhone, Android, webOS, Windows Phone 7 and BlackBerry. Tapatalk Forum App provides super fast on-the-go forum access to majority of the discussion forums that has activated the Tapatalk plugin.

Showing New and Unread Thread with Avatar and Number of reply:

77ec8c55-d161-2949.jpg

Images are thread are converted to thumbnail and allow full-screen viewing

77ec8c55-d19e-1d77.jpg

Ability to see Who's Online and what they are doing:

77ec8c55-d1b3-cbe1.jpg

Ability to search by topics and posts:

77ec8c55-d1cd-05b1.jpg

Ability to upload images directly from Android and iPhone!:

77ec8c55-d44e-0fbc.jpg

Forum Moderation support:

77ec8c55-d44e-0fbb.jpg

Check out http://www.tapatalk.com for more information!