Getting Perdita but need another...

TheDrayke

I'm going to invest in the Perdita box, and was going to get the Lilith box. However, from looking at it, once I have the Lilith box, I then need to buy 4 young nephilim and 3 more mature nephilim to be able to run the crew properly.

Perdita, at least, seems to be a fully contained box.

A lot of the boxes seem to require you to buy extras. Ramos needs more spiders and an electrical construct - Nicodem needs Mindless zombies...

So, considering I'm on a tight budget, what box would work well against Perdita that doesn't need me to spend more money on getting it to run correctly?

Myself and gamesmistress run Perdita and seamus. You can easily proxy molly squidgepidge for now to make a 25 point seamus crew.

Perditas box is 23ss, So you could play 31ss game with perdita having 8ss and seamus having 6ss. Alternatively throw in mortimer the gravedigger instead of molly and you have 8ss each.

We both find these 2 crews very well matched.

How about Ophelia ? Her box works very well without any additions and you could have some great heated and themed head to heads against The Ortegas.

Other than that Sonnia, Lady J, Seamus, Rasputina and Von Schill all work well straight from the box. I would normally include Pandora, but I think Perdita has a number of buffs that could make it a bit one sided.