Viks

librarian

2 ronin

gunslinger

Killjoy

33ss

2 stones left

Yes he is expensive but bloody scary

To be honest I don't think that list is that scary at all..

1 - Since you have to sacrifice one of your models to bring Killjoy to the table I'd suggest either including someone with Slow to Die or alternatively simply take a cheap model for it(Desperate Mercenary anyone?).

2 - You only have a cache of two soulstones.. You only have a cache of two soulstones.. :S

Edit:

(3) - The Librarian is also so much more resilient with Von Schill than without that I'm not sure I'd field her without him, but this would probably just be down to personal preference - the two other points are still valid.

Edited by Wodschow

To be honest I don't think that list is that scary at all..

1 - Since you have to sacrifice one of your models to bring Killjoy to the table I'd suggest either including someone with Slow to Die or alternatively simply a cheap model (Desperate Mercenary anyone?).

2 - You only have a cache of two soulstones.. You only have a cache of two soulstones.. :S

Spot on advice there

If you take Hulk as the leader, you cap at 4 SS, not 7. You could add a ronin, SoC or a pair of Desperate Mercs to fill it out, depending on what you needed. But the Slow to Die trick is an effective one for popping Killjoy out.

Maybe:

Von Schill

Librarian

Killjoy

Taelor

Korpsman

Trapper

36 SS leaving you with 3 SS in cache. It also has a nice set of ranged and melee, as well as staying power between the Librarian, Armor, Slow to Die and Taelor.