Cutting the Family Ties

Satyrwyld

So I'm planning on attending a 40ss tournament where the last meta was, literally, 50% Dreamer 50% Ortegas. I'm looking at the following list:

Leve

Alyce (8)

3 arachnids (9)

4 abominations (12)

3 necropunks (9)

That leaves a 2ss cache, 13 activations first turn, and results in 7 significant models running around (minus casualties).

I've found Leve to be a very effective anti-alp bomb master, but no one in my meta plays the Ortegas. Thoughts?

Not super familiar with Leveticus beyond a few games I've played with a friend's crew. My main thing I realized from the game is that you probably need to play kind of quick if the TOs are timing the rounds. My friend's not the fastest player anyways, but when the first hour rolls past and we're routinely not past turn 3, it's an indication that this isn't going well.

The main thing would be know the crew inside and out, learn the tricks, and if you leave your hollow waifs even-quasi exposed, expect the alpha strike to find some way to get them down. It's what they're going to probably be looking for from turn 1.