Getting 35ss Colette as a gift, help

papasmrf667

Hey guys,

I am going to get my fiancée a 35ss Colette list when I order my 35ss Hamelin.

Our gaming arrangement is I find the game she chooses a faction I figure out a decent list for said faction she loves painting it and playing it after I read and teach her the rules of course haha, so I would really appreciate some help on what to add to the starter for Colette.

Thank you

Collette Starter.

Mechanical Doves.

Cophyree.

That's 35ss assuming the Doves will be summoned after game starts.

One of the really nice things about Collette is she has amazing synergy with her crew, the downside of this is only a few models work well with her. It does make your job easier though. If you want something extra pop on the Mercenary Johan. Collette gets him for a silly cheap SS cost as he's a M&SU member and he gives you something with a bit more punch to swap in if needed.

Edited by Ratty

Yeah, if you add coryphee, a blister contains 2 models. When you want to turn them into a Coryphee Duet, you can either model those 2 figures in such a way that you put them both on the larger 50mm base, or if you dont want to bother fiddling about with pinning or magnets, simply buy a second blister to permanently model as the combined Duet.