Hello from Crawley, Sussex

Fettster

Hi,

My name is Leigh and I live in Haywards Heat, West Sussex, but I am part of Crawley Wargames Club.

The club has been in existence over 25 years and plays everything you can imagine. A group of us are about to get started with malifaux and are very excited about it. If you are in the area and would like a game let me know. We are very fortunate to have a premises we can game in 24-7, although regular gaming is Friday night and first Sunday of the month.

You can find out more about my gaming at my blog.

Leigh

Welcome! Great to hear you and your group are getting into Malifaux. As you can see by your first reply here, we've seen a bunch of new players in your general area, so I expect you shouldn't have much trouble finding a game beyond your group as well if you wanted!

And of course we're happy to have you here in the forums as well, we always have room for more :D

Fett: Nice hat! It's always fun when an entire group gets into playing a game at once. At least you shouldn't struggle with finding players for a bit.

Are y'all enjoying it so far? If you need anything I'm sure the Henchmen in your area will be glad to help!