Non-descript humans for Kuroko/Stagehands (Alt Kirai force)

I'm currently working on a Kirai group themed around kabuki theatre. For the seishin I want to have a daemon mask brightly painted held aloft by Stagehands painted all black.

The oni masks will be made from WFB ogre heads with extras sculpted on. As for the stagehands themselves, I have no idea.

At the minute the only thing I could think of is sculpting these completely from scratch or using some old ebob-armatures I have and saying that they are children.

Any one know of any models that might be easy to work into a role like this?

I'm currently working on a Kirai group themed around kabuki theatre. For the seishin I want to have a daemon mask brightly painted held aloft by Stagehands painted all black.

The oni masks will be made from WFB ogre heads with extras sculpted on. As for the stagehands themselves, I have no idea.

At the minute the only thing I could think of is sculpting these completely from scratch or using some old ebob-armatures I have and saying that they are children.

Any one know of any models that might be easy to work into a role like this?

check COOL MINI OR NOT

they have a pretty good databse of figs and an online store that accomidates quite a bit

Black Scorpion has a nice selection of figs in the "pirate" & "western" theme thier figs often need a bit of cleaning up but they can be purchased via SCALE CREEP Miniatures(Distributor) on the cheap

in addition, Freebooter(I think) and Hassel Free miniatures

carry a nice line of choices too... price can be high with shipping though...

Thanks, I'll check the Cmon database, didn't know that existed. As for Black scorpion I have a few of the western models but the scale is slightly smaller than Wyrds.

The clan wars models look good for some other elements of this force but I wanted very plainly dressed models for the kuroko. After more research I'm probably best looking for some ninja models and going from there.