Short introduction about me.

the one tyrant

Hello all my name is rob and as of writing this i am a new player to the amazing game of malifaux.

I am from Chelmsford, Essex and picked up many many models at salute for myself and some friends and we have started playing. As of right now i am loving this game playing ressurectionists owning at least 1 of every model for them in around a week (it was impulse dont judge me).

I will be starting a project log of my painting as it gives me a much needed break from painting warhammer.

Thank you all for looking.

Another filthy rezer is good.. We do have all the fun. Damn them Guild.

Don't think that badge you have can protect you from the proper authorities. Expect a visit from the Death Marschals :)

Anyways, Welcome to the game Tyrant. Res is a good crew to play, way better then those filthy Neverborn :)

Don't think that badge you have can protect you from the proper authorities. Expect a visit from the Death Marschals :)

Anyways, Welcome to the game Tyrant. Res is a good crew to play, way better then those filthy Neverborn :)

Oh I heard that Nilus, don't think just because you carry a Peacebringer it will bring you any peace with us around.

Any way, welcome Tyrant! Hope you enjoy your filthy Ressers and the game.