Perdita 35ss list help

Nimh

Hello there. Pretty new to the game and have only played Kirai a few times. Have the models to make Hamlin, Perdita and Dreamer lists so I thought my next list would be Perdita. Hopefully try it out this week. Help me out and tell me were it is lacking or where I can improve it.

Perdita

Enslaved nephilim

Nino

Santiago

Witchling stalker x2

Executioner

6ss cache

Thanks in advance for any help ;)

• 1 year later...

If he gets the obey's (both of them) yes. If he only gets 1 francisco would be better. I would go against what others have said about the stalkers though. They are better I believe in the list for more activations plus you already have a ton of characters in the list fighting over masks you probably don't need another model to add to that brawl for them imho.

Things to keep in mind: the heal is a 1, and it's not a massive range, so if you need to be mobile she's going to struggle to keep up and heal (and as I recall, her wk isn't great).

Shotgun wedding has some potential, but at 7ss, she does need to bring more to the table.

Speaking of shotguns, her range isn't great, meaning she may struggle to be part of the gunline even if she can keep up.

And this can be huge, while she can obey, as I recall she does not have a mask 'baked into' her CA, so she's going to need you to either flip or cheat in a mid to high Mask just to get it off. Perdita is the same way. Now, if you're viewing this as Abuela and the Enslaved Nephlim on Obey duty while Perdita shoots things in the face, that's not too bad, but getting 3 obeys off is going to take a 10 or higher of any suit for the Nephlim, and a pair of 7-8+ of Masks for Abuela and Perdita (I believe they have a CA around 6-7 apiece) as well. So it's possible with the right cards, and a couple of turns in if you save up some masks or get lucky it could be devestating, but it's kind of suit intensive to pull off.