My latest Projects

Lukas-L

Heyho :)

I just wanted to show you the 2 Miniatures (well one is actually quite big ^^) im working on atm.

First is Perdita, my only model from the Guild (tho i probably cant stop myself from buying the others aswell... ;)) :

perdita4.JPG

And the next one is Astaroth :

astaroth.JPG

I hope you like them :)

Greetings

Lukas

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for answering that late, i was on a 2week trip in spain and am now back filled with inspiration and sunlight :P

@daemonkin: thanks for the kind words. I mixed the blue with some terra earth to achive a washed out look. You just have to watch out, sometimes the color drifts into green ( you know... blue + yellow ;) ), then i used some dark blue washes to get rid of it.

@precinctomega: I wanted to turn Perdita into somewhat Latinalike. So the skin will go a bit darker and more redish, and the top will become something like GW bleached bone or something like that.

Yep, Astaroth is form Andrea.

@ vegel: Thanks :). I dont think its a good idea to bent the hat, because that would ruin the atmosphere a bit imho. But im sure, when i finished her face i can get some photos of her eyes as well :P

While my last days here at home i worked at my first Malifaux-Crew: Nicodem and his punks. Though, since i use them to play in the first place, I didnt put that much work into them. Painted about 2 hours at each of them:

Nicodem1.JPG

Comments and Critique are welcome !

Best Regards,

Lukas

Perdita is looking super good so far , and your crew looks good to.

Iam in the same boat all my malifaux stuff I play with so I have been taking them to a high standard but havn't gone more than 3 hours on each . Once I paint up all the guild I am going to re-buy a few to spend alot more time on .

The daemon looks ace as well

I just finished a Project that lasted very long. I think I started painting him 2 years ago, almost finished him, threw him into acetone, and finally managed to end this project and just got some decent pictures of him.

Here you go (Drunegar from Andrea):

Drunegar_colage.jpg

Comments and Critique are welcome :)

Best Regards,

Lukas