Off Topic Playground

cool, will try not to leave it that long until the next part!

I have a conspiracy theory:

I have discovered why people buy so many different crews.

We look at them and go: ooh i like that mini, and that one...how shall i get them? oh its cheaper to buy the boxset! Voila!

case in point: Kirai. I like all the boxset models except the seishin. But I know wyrds game, so i refuse to buy it!

Hopefully.

Hardly a conspiracy. Too many nice models and I want them all.

I need some more Arcanists as Raspy is bored with her icy friends.

I think each master has some nice models and some not so good, but then its all subjective.

I personally don't like the original sonnia model, but love the alt, yet most people seem to be the other way around!

But yes there are too many nice models. Get KAeris.

I do want her. But at the same time I have so many still unpainted. An Mass Effect 3 is almost out. So little time to paint.

I'd rather paint minis than play computer games in my spare time (if i had any), but thats usually cos i suck at games! Except zelda or Mario kart!!

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Where is everyone? Can't still be a valentines day hangover!!

Dancing on the bouncy castle is just perfect! Will have to remind them to take their heels off first though.

*checks Skirting*

Nope. Are you sure its not one of your finger waggler friends, practicing those 'appearance' tricks?

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

I did find this though.

*holds up spoon*

(the implement not the filthy resser)

Abs, your locks are useless.

Hi Reg. How's things?

Not bad Sir. Had 6 days off but they flew by.. Didn't help that I had a hard time sleeping so I would nap alot during days. Although guess catching up with sleep is good but I didn't do half as much as I planned to do.. :( Still only a 3 day week for me and then 5 off :)

How about you good Sir?

They're here!

And I don't think locks stop Regnak...he seems to worm his way in anywhere! ;)

Locks?! Pah! Nothing can stop the mighty Regnak! :)

Ohhh.. Bikini Chicks...

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Oi Regnak! Sleep is for wimps!

;)

But Naps are for Heroes! :)