Off Topic Playground

*comes in hysterics, pointing at her generic avatar*

I like the new site a lot!!! It's bright and I like the flow of it a lot!

*goes off to find an Ancient Malifaux Spirit*

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

*comes in singing praises and sets up an alter with burnt offerings*

Thanks and praise to the ancient Malifaux spirits! She's back!!!

Anyone else got a hankering for cheese?

Anyone happen to have a copy of my Avatar kicking around?

What was your again?

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

I ain't no dog lmfao!

093b56f3.jpg

But you do tricks don't you

*throws a dog treat*

Fetch

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

Hey people!

Omg so much has changed on here! :( why do i suddenly feel like an outsider?! *starts to hyperventilate* oh noesss my picture has gone too!!! *runs around screaming*

I don't have you old one, will Lilith do

22ad8891.jpg

What was your again?

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

093b56f3.jpg

But you do tricks don't you

*throws a dog treat*

Fetch

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

I don't have you old one, will Lilith do

22ad8891.jpg

His was the Scales of Justice

Oh, nevermind, remembered where I got it from! We're good! So, how is everyone today?

Tired and dreading the long commute to work.. Sunday train/bus timetable sucks.. First night in tonight. I planned so much hobby time on my days off but ended up discovering the Space Marine online games... so no hobby time

Was a lot of fun action wise, but the plot didn't enthrall me as much as Origins...I think mainly because they shoved down your throat the fact that you'll always have to have someone in your party $$$$$$$$ed off at you. I'm definitely looking forward to Dragon Age 3, whenever that comes around.

In the meantime, I'm really, really, really looking forward to ME3. I've even been avoiding the trailers because I don't want any hints of the story.

Was a lot of fun action wise, but the plot didn't enthrall me as much as Origins...I think mainly because they shoved down your throat the fact that you'll always have to have someone in your party $$$$$$$$ed off at you. I'm definitely looking forward to Dragon Age 3, whenever that comes around.

In the meantime, I'm really, really, really looking forward to ME3. I've even been avoiding the trailers because I don't want any hints of the story.

Yeah.. same. Looks amazing. I really love that you can take your character through all the games and that the world of the next game is affected by the choices you made in the last... Its out March isn't it?

Yep! Yeah, it'll be interesting to see how much they bring in from ME1 and ME2. I'm just hoping that they can make the humans into more interesting characters this time around. Miranda, Jack, Jason, and the other two from ME1 (you can see how forgettable they were) just weren't up to the same par in terms of writing and development as Tali, Garrus, Legion, or Wrex. Granted, Kasumi (DLC from 2) was a lot of fun and very interesting, but I'll be very (excitedly) surprised if she shows up in 3.

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

Huh...and it turns out I've got 1,177 posts in this thread. Sweet. Says how much I use the rest of the forum, lol.

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

ooo...and that's nifty. It just adds to your previous post if no one's put anything up since your last one.

I already preordered ME3

I picked up Dragon 2, Bioshock and Blazblue on 2 for 3, I thought I was getting Dragon age 1, but the sticker was covering the 2 :(

really enjoying DA2, main plot is nonexistent, but so far the game seems to be focused on side quest and RPing dialogue , which I am enjoying