Off Topic Playground

Today I began work on my 13th Company rune/wolf priest... boy is it hard removing heads from metal minis! Hope to start the green stuff work tomorrow. Also ordered up some chaos shoulder pads and backpacks. Oh and finally got round to playing Space Marine on the 360. Fairly good so far although its hard playing as those damn smurfs. Would rather be the Wolves!

Hows everyone else tonight?

Today I began work on my 13th Company rune/wolf priest... boy is it hard removing heads from metal minis! Hope to start the green stuff work tomorrow. Also ordered up some chaos shoulder pads and backpacks. Oh and finally got round to playing Space Marine on the 360. Fairly good so far although its hard playing as those damn smurfs. Would rather be the Wolves!

Hows everyone else tonight?

i know that feeling with space marine (im a blood angels player)....i use my dremmel to take metal heads off :) its like using a sledgehammer to put a nail in some wood mind...

im find but more importantly how is your fine self?

i know that feeling with space marine (im a blood angels player)....i use my dremmel to take metal heads off :) its like using a sledgehammer to put a nail in some wood mind...

im find but more importantly how is your fine self?

Yeah.. not bad... tired and still got the dreaded bug thats going about. Feeling a bit better than before but still full of green stuff... rather appropriate since I'm Mr Green after all! :D

Yeah, keep forgetting my Dremmel. I got given one a year ago from a friend and keep forgetting to take it out of the box! :D I went for the hammer and chisel approach... nope, I'm not kidding! :D managed to save almost both heads.. one will require a bit of green stuff to save it through but the other is perfect which is good cause thats the main bit I need.

*Throws rotten eggs at everyone who's talking about warhammer, except Reg who get's hit with a bar of soap*

New pics are up on my Photobucket *points down* link's right there :)

:( I would rather have a rotten egg thrown at me.... you know how I feel about soap! :D

Hows you Lady?

I'm good... freakin' cold here... the humidity in the air is pretty high right now so it's UBER cold...

How's you green man? *tosses soapy water Reg's direction*

*Dodges the soapy water and rolls around in the mud to get extra dirty*

Nice painting Lady. Liking those bases, very characterful.

Yeah.. not bad... tired and still got the dreaded bug thats going about. Feeling a bit better than before but still full of green stuff... rather appropriate since I'm Mr Green after all! :D

Yeah, keep forgetting my Dremmel. I got given one a year ago from a friend and keep forgetting to take it out of the box! :D I went for the hammer and chisel approach... nope, I'm not kidding! :D managed to save almost both heads.. one will require a bit of green stuff to save it through but the other is perfect which is good cause thats the main bit I need.

Hah!! now thats an approach id never thought of!!

im lucky that i have avoided it...it has been around the submarine but i was on leave when it was at its peak :) phew!!!

ill look forward to seeing the finished articles of your 13th company!!!

*Throws rotten eggs at everyone who's talking about warhammer, except Reg who get's hit with a bar of soap*

New pics are up on my Photobucket *points down* link's right there :)

*shoots the rotten egg outta the sky*

*waves at fell*

ill look when im not at work as photobucket dont work whilst im at work....although youve not commented on my gallery here....hmmmm i could -forget- to check the new phots out i guess....

oh how i hate 24hour duties!!

but i guess i have been productive...managed to use the work printer to print off a couple of 'Malifaux Demo' notices, and print of the gaining grounds rules pack...all in colour :) oh i loe the work printer!! (thats about it though)

hmmmm i really should decide on what crews to use for demos...im thinking ill let them use perdita and ill go with ramos or something....only 25ss so ramos should get owned! :D

and fell dont you worry i am going to have a very good look at your pics when im home from work :)

yeah ive been told to demo like that....had a few different suggestions like just minion vs minion (which i dont like as it detracts from most of the game). but that seems the best idea other than starter size crews...i think i shall see on expected numbers as the owner has said there has been lots of questions regarding the game....ooo exciting my first demo as a henchman...better not let the side down *uh oh pressure*

oh and back to random topics....its nearly 1am which means bedtime for me :) oh 24hour shifts are fun when you get the last bedtime....hmmm wake me up at 7 with a plate of cookies *looks at fell for that alarm..* :)

heh! i like that fell!

i am now home from work and have looked at all 107 of your pics in your link!

i like the guild ones alot!!!! almost makes me want a lady j crew...almost! if you could bu the starter but with her alt in then i would...

how are you on this fine fine day? *passes a cookie and a glass of wine to fell*