Off Topic Playground

Zatanna is cool.. Gotta love fishnets!! (that is zatanna right?) ;)

And I think I've managed it now. In my sig is a link to a master thread where I then have the links to the stories in order!!

I checked it and it seems to work!

Huzzah! You has organized your stuff!

+5 Interwebs!

*hops back up onto his Monolith O'Joe and sips his coffee while munching on a muffin*

Mmmm Muffin..

"Bob.... why are there Muffin's stuffed down your pants?"

"I like them warm"

Huzzah! You has organized your stuff!

+5 Interwebs!

*hops back up onto his Monolith O'Joe and sips his coffee while munching on a muffin*

Mmmm Muffin..

"Bob.... why are there Muffin's stuffed down your pants?"

"I like them warm"

#puffs out chest in a proud fashion#

I is truely da Interwebz king!!

And is that another movie quote?

careful, she may slap you for being saucy!!

>.>

<.<

You just don't want to say you agree with me *nods and keeps an eye open for Fell*

#puffs out chest in a proud fashion#

I is truely da Interwebz king!!

And is that another movie quote?

Scrubs Quote.

Bob Kelso wins Muffins for life from the coffee shop in the Hospital and Dr. Cox is talking to him in one scene and notices the muffins in his pants.

Did you enjoy the "Name that quote" from last night AB? Some obscure ones popped up XD

>.>

<.<

You just don't want to say you agree with me *nods and keeps an eye open for Fell*

Scrubs Quote.

Bob Kelso wins Muffins for life from the coffee shop in the Hospital and Dr. Cox is talking to him in one scene and notices the muffins in his pants.

Did you enjoy the "Name that quote" from last night AB? Some obscure ones popped up XD

Oh i agree with you, but you suggested it, therefore you get the slap... I get the withering glare! ;)

And name the quote was so embarassing for me , i think i remembered two: Gladiator, and Monty python. Though if i didn't remember the MP quote I would have given up....I've seen that movie, like eighteen times!!

Oh i agree with you, but you suggested it, therefore you get the slap... I get the withering glare! ;)

>.> true.... well we shall see!

And name the quote was so embarassing for me , i think i remembered two: Gladiator, and Monty python. Though if i didn't remember the MP quote I would have given up....I've seen that movie, like eighteen times!!

Heh, I'm really surprised I caught a few of them. The LA movie one (which the name has now just flown out of my head -_-) was sheer luck that we've got a guy at the LGS who loves that quote. Never actually seen the movie XD

Hmmm.. can you name this one AB?

"They're coming outta the walls. They're coming outta the goddamn walls."

>.> true.... well we shall see!

Heh, I'm really surprised I caught a few of them. The LA movie one (which the name has now just flown out of my head -_-) was sheer luck that we've got a guy at the LGS who loves that quote. Never actually seen the movie XD

Hmmm.. can you name this one AB?

"They're coming outta the walls. They're coming outta the goddamn walls."

Probably Aliens?

Lunch was nice KArn thank you, if a little prickly. And the sauce burnt a little! ;)

What are you guys up to? Poor chucklemonkey looks naked without his hat.

#glares at KArn#

You hardly need two, give it back...

... I'm amazed you keep surviving my Neverborn Lunches.... what is your stomach made out of? Iron?

No! I like my two hats. *looms down from his Monolith O'Joe*

... I'm amazed you keep surviving my Neverborn Lunches.... what is your stomach made out of? Iron?

No! I like my two hats. *looms down from his Monolith O'Joe*

Got a taste for them now. So watch out ;)

#flies up to top of monolith and glares at KArn#

Fell won't be happy. you know she hates coming in to find we've, I mean you've been misbehaving.

Plus Chucklemonkey might tell Sketch. i don't want to have to clear up again....