Off Topic Playground

I'm not bad. Entertaining myself with the threads arguing balance in the main forum section while I eat dinner. Debating if I want to paint Alt. Rasputina or Puppets.

Loving the alt Rasputina (Not Literally! :D). Had to choose to leave her off my Gen Con list as money was tight. I'm hoping the order arrives any day now...

Puppet Wars, Alternate Rasputina, Twisting Fates, Dead Justice (got it as a prize for an event in October) and I got Kirai, Avatar of Vengeance (although still waiting on her, had to order that one seperate).

A nice selection, that should keep you busy! :D

That's the hope! Part of why I'm debating what to work on first...I either continue working on my Kirai crew (I've got two Shikome proxies, 6 Gaki, an Onryo and three Seishin left), paint Rasputina's Alternate, or start painting up my Puppet Wars set...decisions, decisions

That's the hope! Part of why I'm debating what to work on first...I either continue working on my Kirai crew (I've got two Shikome proxies, 6 Gaki, an Onryo and three Seishin left), paint Rasputina's Alternate, or start painting up my Puppet Wars set...decisions, decisions

Hmmm.. I'd go with Raspy... as with Puppet Wars you got a whole bunch to get through... Raspy's all on her lonesome.. ;)