Off Topic Playground

Whats a lunchbreak???

awww... you need to read up on basic human rights lol!

Hey there people :) how is everyone today?

not too bad, getting through it...you ok?

Don't forget you have to pay the Post Office for the privilege of paying the import duty. Such nice people.

yup..... i can't believe they are so nice!

Hot, sweaty and stuck at work.

I think I took a wrong turn back there. This is a strange place I've found. There's people gnawing on armoured eggs.

Is there something in the water?

Lol! Welcome to the madness that is the 'off-topic' thread...basically anything goes (within forum rules of course) so random topics pop up from time to time...think of it as a chat room for the mentally disturbed and you will fit right in!

#dives in threw side window , tucks into a roll , pops up onto his feet arms out stretched # Ta DA !

Whats up everyone !

hmmm gen com I am trying to figure what I need also and what I can wait for . I know I want at least one avatar , the book is a must .

Iam thinking

2x teddies ( yes I will be hunting down a LCB nightmare in time )

undead lady j

book

alt Perdita ( cant wait to see this one )

lady j Avatar

alt lady J

Maybe if I can swing it Avatar Kirai

#Holds up an 8.9 score#

You wobbled a bit on the landing. Plus the shards of glass in my coffee don't help. Open the window next time.

Yay, thats exactly what we want in here! You'll fit in just fine...

#points to monoliths over the other side#

They are for refreshments..theres a coffee one, a Dr pepper one, a Tea one and also one that will produce any flavour of pie you desire.

But watch out, they have 'issues'...........

Abs, make sure you be nice to the pie monolith, its getting a bit sad... *pets Pie Monolith*

Oh really? ok...will make an extra special effort...as long as it doesn't try to stand on me again.

oooh!!! guess what?!!? IM GETTING A HAMSTER!!! :D

Hamsters are slowly taking over the world.....so what will you call it? Lucius?

Hamster suck, gerbils are better

I do agree, though hamsters do have their moments.....

Oooo sweeties. Yes please! I'll investigate the pie monolith later and see what kind of pie it decides to give me. I'm always nice.

Except to hamsters as they always bite me. Nasty creatures with their wee beady eyes always stuffing their pouches. But congratulations, hope you enjoy the tiny terror that it is. Thought of a name for the hellspawn?

Oooo sweeties. Yes please! I'll investigate the pie monolith later and see what kind of pie it decides to give me. I'm always nice.

Except to hamsters as they always bite me. Nasty creatures with their wee beady eyes always stuffing their pouches. But congratulations, hope you enjoy the tiny terror that it is. Thought of a name for the hellspawn?

Awh...you best be nice to piey. hes lovely! :) im thinking jeffery....

:needle *jabs abs* don't make me angry now abs... or you know what will happen... *gets her little pink box*

sorry. #hangs head# got a plaster?

Ooh, you are testing the wrath of Hayzel.....she is the Neverborn princess, so we treat her well.....;)