Off Topic Playground

Rathnard made the leap from minion to Master. Now Karn. There's hope for us all!

Rathnard also became the Marcus ... I don't know how to put it... rallying point? I think it was only a matter of time there.

Then again, you are killjoy after all... he is kinda a strategy in and of himself.

Rathnard also became the Marcus ... I don't know how to put it... rallying point? I think it was only a matter of time there.

Then again, you are killjoy after all... he is kinda a strategy in and of himself.

True enough. You both earned your stripes. I'm hard pressed to think of an individual more deserving of Lord Chompington.

... and don't get me wrong, I love me the KJ! I inherited him from Rathnard. He has a pedigree. :)

Edited by Hatchethead

True enough. You both earned your stripes. I'm hard pressed to think of an individual more deserving of Lord Chompington.

... and don't get me wrong, I love me the KJ! I inherited him from Rathnard. He has a pedigree. :)

Neh, don't have you wrong on that! And yup, he definintly does have one for sure! You'll do him proud for certain though.

*giggles* hehehe! *hugs everyone and gives them all sweeties*

Loves you all! How has everyone been??!

I'm eating Japanese chicken and rice from a mall food court. So that's good. Hurt my back yesterday, moving cement slabs and lumber. So that's bad. Scale of 1 to 10, I'm a 7.5.

Mmmmm, sweety ...

I'm eating Japanese chicken and rice from a mall food court. So that's good. Hurt my back yesterday, moving cement slabs and lumber. So that's bad. Scale of 1 to 10, I'm a 7.5.

Mmmmm, sweety ...

*gives Hatchet a back massage* there all better! :)

Theres some guildsters in a cage over there hatchety! *points to an iron cage with several fat guild guards..* :)

Let's see, a mysterious box in Malifaux. There's a few dozen things that might come out of it, and none of them are good.

"the dr opens the box to find a bloody heart, still beating..."

I was going to give you hatchets old one... the one that attacked him. I thought you may want it :) But I have given you a new one. :)

*gives Hatchet a back massage* there all better! :)

Theres some guildsters in a cage over there hatchety! *points to an iron cage with several fat guild guards..* :)

Thank you, m'dear!

If I'm still peckish after my mall food, I'll crack open something red ...