Off Topic Playground

so if i insert a piece of bread, i get omelet on toast back? sweet, sound better then regular toast

*waggles finger at ab, a sliding knob apears on his back*

Oi! I do hope you are joking...

#signals for Herbie to stand alert#

I would hate to set Herbie loose on you. But he does so love a good chase! ;)

*Wanders in to see the group manhandling Chocobo and now Silver Chocobozilla*

Ummm..... alright......

(takes a break from calling in air strikes on Chocobozilla) Really now, this can't be the weirdest thing you've run into this early in the morning...

(takes a break from calling in air strikes on Chocobozilla) Really now, this can't be the weirdest thing you've run into this early in the morning...

I would be lieing if I said it was.... but still.... did not expect this.

*Snickers and hops up on a Monolith to watch. Waving a hand a bunch of Puppets come running out of the shadows and start to run around and scream inside the scale model city*

Nobody expects the unexpected!

(Resumes calling in airstrikes, then pauses) I think I just asked the Puppets to get into scale jets armed with missiles and bombs...umm...that could be bad...

*Lifts up his foot*

You mean ths one?

Yup, that would be it. Not very effective against a twenty foot tall robot.....

*Snickers and hops up on a Monolith to watch. Waving a hand a bunch of Puppets come running out of the shadows and start to run around and scream inside the scale model city*

ooh , very atmospheric!

(Resumes calling in airstrikes, then pauses) I think I just asked the Puppets to get into scale jets armed with missiles and bombs...umm...that could be bad...

Yup.

#sneaks away slowly to hide behind Herbie as the drama unfolds...#

Yep, they left me alone with Hazyel once.

She tired me to a chair and painted me pink

*Good thing Soundwave is still a boombox*

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6rDWqjnW7w[/ame]

*BWAOR*

Yup, that would be it. Not very effective against a twenty foot tall robot.....

ooh , very atmospheric!

Yup.

#sneaks away slowly to hide behind Herbie as the drama unfolds...#

Hebie is on my head, i promised i'll kill some ressers and he wanted to watch

Edited by Sliver Chocobo

(slowly stretches flattened hand into air with a thumbs up) I'm goodish...Looney Tunes physics are a wonderful thing...

Good then

#tip toeing around the slumbering Bongo, he spies Herbie as he tumbles off Chocobo's shoulders#

a-ha there you are.......c'mon, I need to hide behind you...

*walk over to Herbie, steping on Edonil along the way*

Back onto my head, you too AB's

Ouch! Well, I probably deserved that...I did get things going this morning. But, I have one question for you:

Are you not entertained?!

(My apologies for this quote from Gladiator in advance...I've been up nearly 14 hours on 6 hours of sleep...)

Ouch! Well, I probably deserved that...I did get things going this morning. But, I have one question for you:

(My apologies for this quote from Gladiator in advance...I've been up nearly 14 hours on 6 hours of sleep...)

Oi! Never appologize for quoting Gladiator, it was a great movie!

"At my signal, unleash hell!"

*Blinks as the Puppets form ranks, pulling make shift spears and shields from the rubble of the city and start to march rank and file*

Oh this can't be good... short arms but such large ambition...

@Edonil: Night man.

You know can allway clain to be a Darksiders referance and then your quoting Mark Hamiel. That line is only second to Ulthanes 'get out of here before you bring more pidgeons to poop in ma yard'

Well those who were building your markers and getting them painted for the contest in my Sig you know have 25.5 hours to go until it's closed...

Aside from that I had a some Steampunk Arachnids, a Guild Austringer and Abuela Ortega arrive in the mail today...

All based and undercoated with the Spiders magnetized to be individual or as the swarm.

I've also finished painting my Hunter which is now drying

Well those who were building your markers and getting them painted for the contest in my Sig you know have 25.5 hours to go until it's closed...

Aside from that I had a some Steampunk Arachnids, a Guild Austringer and Abuela Ortega arrive in the mail today...

All based and undercoated with the Spiders magnetized to be individual or as the swarm.

I've also finished painting my Hunter which is now drying

*Whistles* Someone had a productive evening!

I started on some markers but I'm not going to be able to make the deadline >< Ah well, it is a great idea for a contest! Hopefully you got enough people entering it.

*EDIT: After checking the thread, seems like you've got some great entries! Glad it finally picked up man!

Edited by karn987