Off Topic Playground

(nod) When that happens, remember your warlock can take damage to gain Fury, at a 1 for 1 trade. We had someone who had been playing Everblight for years and didn't know that, lol. Had Thagrosh in melee with Butcher at 0 Focus and fluffed the kill because he didn't know he could cut to bring him up to full Fury instead of 2...

Ooh, those staff symbols are so fancy (said like an English lady, not like that terrible song).

Ehehehe, Bones 2 shows up Friday.

We're finally getting a local Kings of War tournament, run by a reputable TO, and my girlfriend refuses to play because of the fact that the active player rolls nerve checks for opposing units (instead of letting a player roll for his or her own units, like we do in casual games). Ridiculous. I mean, I'm still going to play even though I suspect I will lose due to running out of time in each game.

I really like my old metal Necropunks, but the new ones are tempting. Do I really need 6 of them? I don't think they'd be worth it beyond a novelty crew- Nicodem or Leveticus and the Amazing Jumping Corpsemecha or something like that :P

Wait, the active player rolls nerve checks? o.O That's...kinda weird. I get asynchronous play, but that's a little much, lol. When's the tourney?

Yeah, not sure you'd need six of them, but it could be a fun version of a Colette style crew, lol. "I don't need to kill anything because I'm going to win on objectives!" The new ones are nice though.

I'm kinda sad about something I ordered that just showed up...thought I ordered the old metal Cyclops Brute, sadly it was a plastic one. Looks like I'll have to get fancy with the posing so they don't look identical on the board, lol. Ah well.