Off Topic Playground

Heh. I don't mind the size, but I really don't like the new sculpt. As fanservicey as the last one was, it was classier, in my opinion. Even with the problems of pinning it, I think I'll be tracking down the older one to use.

Hope you see that package soon! What'd you order?

Heh. I don't mind the size, but I really don't like the new sculpt. As fanservicey as the last one was, it was classier, in my opinion. Even with the problems of pinning it, I think I'll be tracking down the older one to use.

Hoffman box, Kirai box, TTB Male box, TTB Female Box, Nekima, Pigapult, Hog Whisperer, Merris, Piglets, Warpig....that's it!

Oddly enough, it doesn't bother me that much. Taken together, she's still hideous. The old one is classier only because her pose is more awkward, so it covers things up a bit more. The idea of portions of Nekima being attractive to the human eye only makes the rest of her that much more repulsive.

My only beef is I wish it was a little bit bigger. Been going through GMorts archives and while I get the logic behind the resizing (cost, fits on the base better, scale consistency), some of the new models just seem puny compared to the old ones. On the other hand, some of them look better (like Hoffman's crew).