Off Topic Playground

"Tempest Blazers" sound like something out of an 80s giant robot anime. "An attack!? Scramble the Tempest Blazers!"

<cue inspiring theme music and stock footage of pilots hurredly boarding their mecha>

I tend to like a defensive play style. I prefer to let an opponent overextend, then punish the mistake. Means I can focus on counter-tactics instead of having to have a well-planned strategy.

In the midst of trying to fix a secured flash drive, I accidentally wiped my own. No big loss other than my bookmarks and a list of important info in text format. The bookmark one did result in a loss of a lot of non-work-related links, such as tutorials on miniatures stuff, computer component information, and stores with hard to find miniatures ranges :P

You guys already have your weekend, grumble grumble...

I'm in my new office space. The good is that it's basically my house 75%+ of the time. The bad is that with me down here, the other tech is probably going to get all of the walk-up help requests, which is part of the reason my job exists.

(Don't tell anyone, but I will probably start bringing minis to clean and assemble when things are slow).

• Like 1