Off Topic Playground

I can't help but think of the "My Pokemans- let me show you them" meme when someone mentions Pokemon now.

Even though the Miniature Market Black Friday sale didn't go as well as I had hoped, we're still getting a lot of good stuff cheap. Also learned of the existence of Cardhaus, who had prices about at the same level for what we missed and no website woes to boot.

I am so, so tempted to add a ton of stuff to my Kings of War v2 pledge...Succubi, Ogre Warlock and Berserker Braves, and some of those Forces of Nature units like the Forest Shamblers.

Took my extra Monday off and did a closet purge and a fridge purge. Good to get excess cleaned out.

Probably will, actually. It gets me my two favorite characters in Cygnar (Allison and Laddermore), plus the Storm Lances are pretty neat. Along with the Trenchers I already have, it's a good solid core for a two list format, depending on who I pick as a second caster.

UCM is very much the jack of all trades army. Not as fast as the others, not as hard to kill, but you can get down decent numbers of stuff and it'll do its job well. After the starter set, what I'd recommend you grab is the Kodiak, a UCM deck, Wolverines with their transport (I think it's the Raven A, but not sure), and a blister of Archangels. From there, you're covering every aspect of the game rules and have a flexible core you can build into anything.