Off Topic Playground

Heh. I can start off with "Take Haley1 and a Stormwall" but that's hardly a list! I actually have to say that, with all the casters you have, Stryker seems like a good choice in the steamroller scenarios I've seen. Which is shocking, I never thought I'd have reason to say 'Sure, pStryker is a good idea,' lol. Kraye could be a good choice, but he just generates a different kind of ARM skew from what I've understood of his card, so the game strategy is going to be similar to Stryker, and both will have some hitting power issues. Maybe pStryker and Siege?

Sounds like a great caster to take to a tourney then! lol. She likes ranged jacks, beyond that, I think her list can be built a few different ways. What kind of infantry do you have? I know you've got Trenchers, have any Sword or Precursor Knights? And do you have any mercs?

If you're up for buying anything, a solid brick unit for Stryker would be Sword Knights, a Centurion and The Piper. Piper gives them Tough, Sword Knights are ARM 16 with Defensive Line (21 with Stryker's feat) and get Flank off friendly jacks, and the Centurion is perfect for the role. Bonus Points for using the Centurion with Jakes to give it Focus and her 'no knockdown' spell. But, if you don't want to get them, Stormblades will also serve well in a pseudo-brick role thanks to the feat as well, and they don't need any particular jacks to get them working.

Sloan will get good use out of the Stormwall, obviously, but she'll also like to use the Trenchers and Gun Mages, I'd say. Deadeye is a great spell, and the Trenchers with Dig In will provide a good line for stuff to have to get by first before they can reach the now boosted Gun Mages. What's fun is you can rotate Deadeye with careful planning, by starting the turn with Deadeye on the Trenchers, they go, then Sloan goes and casts Deadeye on the Mages. Or any other combination of stuff. She really wants as much ranged attacks as possible in her battle group, thanks to her feat and Fire Group, so I'd recommend a Hunter for sure, Defender, Stormwall, and so on.

Sloan list using what I think I remember you having:

Sloan

-Hunter 6

-Charger 4

-Stormwall 19

Arcane Tempest Gun Mage Pistoleers 6

Black 13th Gun Mage Strike Force 4 (I think I remember you saying you had these, but might be wrong)

Trencher Infantry 10

-UA 3

Lady Aiyanna and Master Holt 4

It's a tiny list in some ways, but it gives you some flexibility in terms of different targets you can tackle. Aiyanna and Holt will help you against any units that you really need removed now, and the Trenchers give you a unit you really like plus the ability to dig in and speed bump someone. The Charger was mainly a way to fill points so that you can get some extra use out of her feat, if you don't like that and one of the other 4 point units you can trade it easily for a different jack.

The pinning looks flawless to me, great job, Nikko. :)