Off Topic Playground

Yeah. Still not sure if I want to put in the time and money to pull it off. It could be an interesting project, but I've never attempted anything like it. Most definitely won't be for gencon next year, though, lol. I expect it'll take longer, especially if I go nutty and want to do metal plating.

Heh, I thought about trying to do a Dynasty Warriors costume someday. It would give me an excuse to make a comically huge prop weapon.

Arena Rex will be expensive per miniature, but these are very, very high quality sculpts and it looks like it plays well with 3 minis per side. I think they recommend 5-6. One thing I definitely like is that mounts and riders are treated as separate entities- dismounting a mounted enemy has a mechanic.

Saga is one of those games that I think would do even better if they'd make a fantasy version of it, much like Flames of War with a sci-fi skin on it would do very well.

Today...is a day, lol. A little bit more active than yesterday, and a little more to do...but eh, lol. Nothing exciting. Trying to finish up this writing assignment, and debating if I want to send the raw product to the instructor or do I want to put it through my normal beta readers...