Off Topic Playground

yeah... the game got simpler and more frustrating when I realized that some of the most complicated looking things (hacking) really boiled down to 'make this stat test, get this outcome'... but only if you looked it up online, lol. I think it's the fluff/rule integration being a little too close together.

Heh, quite a bit in the end. It was a bit of a crazy editing session, but it turned out a much better product in the end, I feel. A lot of the stuff with Mullock got drastically changed, and a lot of stuff with Raethford was dropped. The story went from being a murder mystery hunt to a relationship story between Mullock and Ironsides, basically.

Yeah, it's a really good story. Black powder technology is the lynchpin thing for the setting, and it starts with a military coup in the opening page, lol. The characters are well written and believable, the plot is interesting, and the setting is fascinating. Bit more focused on interesting systems of magic (there's four so far) than on creating something like Roshar and it's High Storms, but that's not a bad thing.

Hi everyone..sorry to hear about your cat Steam, its never nice to lose a pet..they are like family.

May have to face the dreaded ebay this weekend...selling a load of Protectorate stuff..but it means photographing it all then descriptions ugh.

I need to find a lackey to do it all...it is going to be about 30/40 auctions too....