Off Topic Playground

Exactly. It's so odd you have to try it once, right? ;) It was from Little Caesar's- not the best pizza, but for a chain it's not too shabby, especially considering its price compared to other chain pizzas.

I'm wondering if there's a comprehensive list of references in Malifaux a la the TVTropes Shout Out listings. Seems like I discover a new one every so often.

Everyone have good weekends planned?

Ran my first ever TTB session as a Fatemaster tonight. That was so much fun!! These guys are pretty good at overthinking problems too, and timing of the black joker showing up... classic. 

They were trying to destroy a soulstone to save a girl. One of my players shot it, got like a 13 or something to hit (the TN was like 4) then black jokered the damage flip so I had the soulstone get clipped by the slug he had loaded, so that it bounced off the wall of the little room, hit another character's head, bounced to the floor and slid so it was laying next to a third, who then kicked it back to the second character to do whatever with it. It was hilarious watching her agonize over destroying this soulstone out of character, she really wanted it, but we weren't focusing on her fate this week. It was pretty awesome, and everyone had a lot of fun.