Off Topic Playground

Considering that once Garryth is done with his charge there's only a pile of messy gore, it's kinda accurate, just the other guy explodes. :D

Managed to get in the game, and squeaked by a win. Stryker got just a little (less than half an inch) too close to the Manticore... One solid smack to the noggin and Stryker was well and truly dead, lol.

A mid-dark grey (say a 50% grey) background, white bit of paper in the shot for brightness and colour balance, and use the most diffuse light you possibly can. Long exposures in soft light if possible. I try to only photo the PHR in late day sunlight, where the sun isn't aiming through my window but its still bright enough to photo them. 

Thanks bow! :) I'm probably going to be re-experimenting with this one a bit tomorrow, Mako and I have been chatting and he's given me some ideas of stuff to mess with, so the shoulders are going to be redone with two different base colors and the same technique, to see if I get better shading and highlighting. Since the Manticore, pretty though it is, is least likely of the pieces I've got to see the board in the long term it's easy to justify messing it up.