Off Topic Playground

Purple to yellow, via red and orange. With increasing levels of steel silver in it as I go. The ugly red bit is less ugly now, I've shaded it and got the semi-metallic red layer mostly in place.

Probably with blue-green glass for the cockpit. Not many people seem to paint the cockpits other colours, it's usually the same as the bodywork. Which seems surprising to me.

The three end panels are done, the rest of it is still in process. It was too big to test the scheme on the whole thing (which translates to "it took all morning and early afternoon to get those three done, so I couldn't be bothered to do the rest at the same time")

I guess it's supposed to be remote vision, the official schemes don't mark the cockpits either. I just think I need something to offset the insane bling of the rest of it, lol

Stupid hades... It's mahoosive. My little Neptune is bad enough to paint... Then there's the two walkers it carries. Or the two tanks and *shudder* four bases of immortals.

Heh, aye, usually tends to be. It was fun. Hope to get the chance to do it again, but we'll see if she's interested.

Think I've got another painting project with a deadline, which might mean I could get something done. Might do a board game night in the next couple weeks at the house, and it might be fun to get all the heroes for Super Dungeon Explore painted up in time for it.